Kleen Sweep is a multi-purpose particulate absorbent that uses industry-leading, capillary absorbent technology, especially designed for the industrial, commercial and automotive markets. Kleen Sweep is manufactured in Australia from recycled natural biomass by-products and totally encapsulates and immobilises the spill so that the surface is left clean and dry.
Kleen Sweep is designed for use on all hard surfaces to absorb petrol, oil and diesel spills. It can also be used on animal, vegetable, mineral and synthetic oils, and oil-based paints. One step ‘dry clean’
- Packaging: 10kg/bag
Features and Benefits
- Biodegradable organic sorbent for spills on all hard surfaces.
- Suitable for fuels, lubes and a wide range of liquids, including DG Class 3, 6 and 9 liquids.
- Proven to be the most effective sorbent on the market due to its powerful FibreLock™ technology.
- Completely dries the floor – no secondary clean up required.
- Encapsulates & eliminates leaching.
- Proven to outperform clays, polypropylene and sawdust products, some by up to 10x.
- Cost effective. Reduces transportation and disposal costs. Reduces clean up time by 50%.
- Made in Australia from 97% recycled, organic fibres. 100% biodegradable.
- Quick, safe and easy to use. Safe to store.
- Multiple disposal options. Approved for landfill disposal in most jurisdictions. Suitable for Biofarms.